Thursday, June 30, 2016

Day 14- God will move you (unexpected provision)

Day 14 was a productive one. As soon as the hubby got home from work first thing (he works third shift) we got the kiddo off to camp then headed to get the utilities turned on in our name. The quickest route comes will a toll, so we decided to sign up for a KTag which will be beneficial to go into Oklahoma and also to Kansas City. After we got done with that we headed over to the new house because first we needed to confirm the keys worked but also I needed to refresh my memory of what it looked like. To be honest, when we viewed it the first time, I didn't see everything I wanted to nor took it in like I should have. I'm so excited now because its (house and yard) bigger than I thought.

My heart got a tad filled just because I saw kid's bikes at our neighbor's houses on both sides. Koda might actually have kids to play with and who knows; establish his first "best" friend. Wouldn't that be amazing? I have high hopes and am praying already that the parents along with the children are accepting and friendly. Here I am at 3am blogging on the morning of the 15th day only because I got into a packing mood when hubby left for work. I don't want to be cramming to get stuff done at the last minute so I focused on the kitchen. It's all packed up, refrigerator cleaned, etc. Got the kiddo's room all done right before bed, so all that is really left is the bathroom, last minute stuff and living room which has the big stuff in it.

Can't wait until morning though...we find out if we get our Ozzy (dog) back. It's been such an emotional week just in that topic alone. Emotions are a rollercoaster ride so many times and today wasn't left out. We were blessed by a dear friends today whom wired us money just because they felt led to. They had no idea the financial place we were in or at least not the extent of it. I so cried! I cried because it melts me when God shows off through His creation like that; not just with money but provision and unexpected at that.

If we are allowed to have Ozzy back, it will cost $200 to get him out. With all the moving expenses, this fee was just more than we had to pay...we were looking poorly for groceries and gas until the next payday as is, so by the tender grace and mercy of God, we are assuming we will get him back because the finances became available to do so. Yes, I'm claiming that as the final word...we'll see yet again. Stay tuned...

~Blessings
Simply LOLA

Facebook: @embracingjoy
Google +Yvonne Rentschler
Twitter: @embracingjoy
Instagram: @embracerofjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment