Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Raining....


.....can be what you want it to be: depressing, relaxing, music to sleep to, dancing necessity, usher for beautiful flowers and scenery, makes for stupid drivers, God's tears to remind us of what He has done; you choose..........but I choose after what seems to be a week of it.......for it to go away.


Koda's first week of PreK, and he doesn't get to go outside to play on the playground. I'm sure that's a little distrubing to a 4 year old. I would just like to see him get to experience his first week for the next 14 years in a positive way. He is staring out the window so peacefully looking at the rain.


Ok almost 72 hours smoke free........it's getting easier each and every day. I pray I can keep it up; it would be nice if Rick and I could be delivered of it completely. Rick is quitting too.......I just hope the temptation of all the smokers at work doesn't make him crumble. He did consciencely go in later today so he wouldn't do what he used to; just hang out outside w/ the smokers talking until he had to go to work; which included his boss. I bet it can make him feel a little "out " of the group. God fill his needs so that he doesn't turn back.


I guess I need to get Koda ready for school.......Rick and Holly off to work and school; Hoping to be productive today! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment