Friday, August 21, 2009

Enemy is at my door............


......or at least the knowledge of what is going on is definitely from the dark side. I see it, and I count it all blessings because the stronger the fight; the more beautiful the outcome. Each area has started to be tested, marriage, kids, health, home, finances, family, and friendships.




Bring it on as my sister-in-law, Lori, would say; is not me inviting the bad to happen but to boost my faith in knowing that blessings are abound. I heard some of the most heart wrenching news today about someone attached to my heart........and know that there is a reason; and God show me and guide me to the place that we need to be so that You can work your miracles. Whether it through me or someone else I do not care, but I give it to You; this is so much bigger than what I can endure, handle, or even think about. Of course, I want to fix it.......make it all better.......but that isn't what needs to happen. Consequences must take place, and I'm on edge to see what happens.




Answered prayers about life sitsuations that cannot be discussed here, but just know that God does hear...........He even cares! Not in our timing, not at all.......but the 11th hour and 59 sec rule around here. The love is too strong and I won't quit; so worthy of my time, attention, and love. No clue what my heart feels, but desires to see it. Guide me so that I can show it with grace. A mountain was melted infront of me today.........His power is strong enough to show us in the midst of the pain.




How funny; went to a different church on Wednesday night; it was a question and answer session.......one of the subjects was about the mountains melting; verses in the bible......I guess I needed to hear that; and now 2 days later it makes sense. Always for a reason, and never by accident........but I am strong becuz of my Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment