Friday, December 29, 2017

The Silver lining...

has appeared when I've been struck to the core, talk about a whole new level of Grandma got ran over by a reindeer.


I woke from a dream of an old lady beating me w/ a cane...the old lady within that is! We've all heard of the inner child, but this would be my first in such an experience of the old lady within. In my profession now which came after years of recovery regarding the inner child who's voice was silenced, I'm blessed to watch the voices come alive for others through my aromatherapy practice. As the wisdom highlights ever so increase upon my head which can be seen by others, has nothing tho on the cane, walker, and being internally ran over by the lady in a wheelchair from within.

Wake up call...the days are going faster, my birthdays are coming sooner, and I'm hitting a benchmark of a birthday this next year that if I am anything like those women before me...I've lived 50% of my life already. The old lady is very loudly stating that she doesn't like the added assistance, and I have a chance to change all that. While I laugh...it hurts to think about the side effects that everyone feels when their health or mental wellness has deteriorated. I also know that living life does mean age increases but it doesn't mean that I've got to fall into the trap that all the decisions I make daily doesn't make a difference to how my body & brain will function in the future. I don't want to be mindlessly living.

We all know that our family lives more on the holistic side of living so we are still considered to be "weirdos" to most, but we are going to be amping that lifestyle up. When I realized that my labs showed in the last blog post the reversal of so many co-morbidities like diabetes, thyroid, cholesterol, and we haven't been sick with the "crud" like so many have been already...there's something to say for that. After taking care of Grandma who had Alzheimer's, nothing wants me to make sure everyone knows how important emotional health is to physical health...holding skeletons in our closets & not dealing with them leads to major health issues. Please know that no one ever has to share the details of their stories to be released of the affects of harboring those emotions whether you "feel" like you are holding on or not.

After a successful 6 months of being a full time entrepreneur, helping other's release their stumbling blocks in life & business; I am going to be courageous by restructuring my Release & Believe practice this new year...looking forward to a new project in store that will make it fall more within the guidelines of ministry. Wishing you all a very intentional
Happy New Year!


1 comment:

  1. My dad was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete