Friday, November 4, 2016

You're invited if you been thru some....

...$%!83!\!!!!!

What the heck is going on around us? Have you noticed? If you think outside yourself at all....someone has something big going on. Cancer, autism, surgery, tumors, dementia, mental health, depression, suicide, food allergies, skin conditions, chronic pain, death, and diagnosis' are on a rampage...and why? Have we really thought about it, and if we have thought about it; are we doing anything to change it? For me I know our food supply is crap. It's processed with lots of chemicals, hormones, blah blah blah. Our environmental toxins have reached an all time high. Our water that flows through the faucets haven't been safe for years. Do we really care about the future generations...our children, the neighbors children, and all the children's children? I'm saddened for the newest generations being born as I write this. Technology isn't making it any better much less social media...we've went mad. We don't dare let our cell phones die. The children in today's society spends more time talking through a screen and never seeing their family at the dinner table, much less getting outside to have physical social encounters that turn into lifetime friendships.

Don't get me wrong...I'm thankful for computers, internet, and FB at the moment to be able to notify way more people about what is going on currently in our lives involving Koda. I would hate to spend that many hours re-explaining all the details over the phone to each one. Does anyone take care of the neighbors, widows, orphans, and friends anymore? Do you even know your neighbors, much less what they're going thru. I remember taking dinners for a family that had surgery, or just had a baby. I remember babysitting the neighbor kids to give parents a break without expecting anything. What about going to relieve a caregiver at the hospital or nursing home? Do we volunteer at all? Now we can't trust anyone...everyone hates someone it seems either by occupation, color of skin, financial status, political party. I'm so sick of it all. What has happened to mankind?

Entitled brats! I know a lot of people don't fall into this bracket but society as a whole has. My heart is hurting for everyone right now. So I think once we get through this PET scan this week...we're throwing a party. WTF/H/Whatever Party...let's enjoy each other, hug each other, take a minute off our phones and connect while we eat, share our stories, and maybe even well I'm pretty sure we'll drink. Coping skills look different to all of us, and no I haven't went off on the deep end. I'm trying to touch on the angry momma part right now so I don't explode in inappropriate places or ways. I'm sure I'm pretty pissed off about our current situation along with what others are dealing with. I'm sorry! I wish I could fix it, but it begins with us. Me...and so I invite you...have a party and find your support because these journeys aren't easy. By the grace of God we will endure. Hugs to each and every single one of you! My heart hurts.

(By the way, I'm very serious about this party...if you are within my local realm; let me know you'll come) These may be crazy posts over the next few weeks/months, don't say I didn't warn you.


No comments:

Post a Comment