Monday, July 11, 2016

Day 20-24: God will move you...(ohhh so well)

I'm going to bed tonight feeling so blessed. I'm well in Wellington and so happy to have been yanked out of Valley (center). I looked up the definition to well and valley...and as you can see below everything seems so positive with well and negative with valley; as it was with me emotionally, spiritually, physically,

1.Well...in a good or satisfactory way. in good health; free or recovered from illness. a pool fed by a spring. intimately; closely.
2. Valley...a low point or condition. an elongated depression between uplands.

I'm assured we were yanked out of Valley to flourish and thrive in the abundance of a intimate/close relationship with our Creator. His refreshing spring of wisdom, love, and faithfulness brought me out of the 3 year despair and loneliness cure for our son. I knew that wasn't where we were supposed to stay, but we were there for a purpose; and God knew it was time for change. I admit like in the earlier posts that we had been looking to move, but I was so fearful of change for our kiddo that it pretty much came to a halt. We were just looking in the wrong places at the time. We dreamed of all that we have now minus the acreage that I've said several times before...and it's not like we would utilize the acreage right now; you have to have the big boy toys in possession to tear up the land. ;)

Whew...about to get all caught with this one. I've been able to let the days go by without a blog post only because it's been peaceful, fulfilling, and well let's just say down right enjoying.

Nothing bigreally has went on except some of the water issues we were having has been taken care of except for the water pressure. LL is sending out a company this next week to look at the concrete work, basement windows, siding/facia that the storm decided to rip off, and the grade of the dirt around the house which is causing some leaking issues.

Koda has been playing like crazy everyday. We have an open door policy whether we like it or not; lil' neighbor boy comes in whenever he feels...I'll be having some boundaries classes and visual schedules set up soon. :) Had 1/2 the neighborhood kids over for popcorn and weekly shows I must watch like America's Got Talent and Battlebots.

Just getting settled in as the last of the boxes are being emptied, we joined in on the town festival #kansaswheatfestival to watch the parade. Our son came out with two KU shirts and cap...now that's a winner. Didn't really join in on the rest of the excitement just because the kiddo just doesn't do so well with all the loud noise, smells, and chaos...and this night just he just wasn't with his A game. Hubby got the trampoline and lighting in the shop up, and I got flowers hung along with the hummingbird feeders...making this house a home.

I will say I heard from one of my bestie's that she was in danger/trouble. After hearing her story it made me sick and concerned. I prayed but my husband wanted to do even more...go get her out of the possible additional circumstances that could arise from the situation she was in. She is two states away, and that blessed her heart and mine for him to be "ready to go" in a moment's call. How many friends really does one have that would do that? I will be honest and say I even questioned my friend list on that. No, not everyone can/could; but the ones whom are able...would they? She didn't make that call and to be honest; I'm glad it didn't come to that for her sake. She is away from her physical address, so it's a bit more nerve-wracking for everyone involved.
The hubby just left for his first shift as a driver...and I would appreciate prayers for him as he didn't sleep well today. I'm hoping these first 10 days of training go smoothly, are enjoyable, and that he doesn't get too bored especially if he doesn't get to "drive".

It's nice to have a blog post of "nothing" after all these weeks of "OMPancakes".  We're settling into His plans ever so nicely. I'm so thankful He knows better than I, and that He yanks when we don't move when we're supposed to on our own. He's got it so perfected down to the curtains that I already had but never used...color fitting. The minor details to all of you are the most impactful ones to me. I can't believe how things are matching up from the decor, the landscaping, the distance to our most needed stores, cul-de-sac so the kiddo can safely play/ride his bike, etc. We find blessings everyday since we moved. Thank you so much for staying with me on my crazy journey. I look down to see what time it is...and there it is...He knows the plans He has for you. Just like us, you may not see it at all at first. It all looks like a disaster. I hope that through our last 30 day journey someone will gain hope in a God that is good, cares, loves, and will put you right where you need to be.

~Blessings!

P.S....forgive the typos, grammar, etc...my eyes are going crossed. Good night! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment