Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Terrific Telephone Tuesday

It was that for me today. There were calls that had to be made such as dealing with insurance companies and pharmacies, there were auto insurance policy change calls, there were medicine isn't working what are you going to do dr? calls, there were missed calls, there were well Koda has more attendant hours this month so how many would you like this week calls, there was a call from the teacher that said "uhmmm is something going on with Koda's meds because he can't function" calls, there was a call into DCF to leave a message for an application for elderly medical assistant calls, there was return phone calls to be made, there was a very special connecting and building new relationship call. Then there are the calls I'm not returning because I have to get some other things done today. Yikes...if you're reading this and you didn't get a return call; forgive me!

Priorities are relationships and the first one would be my marriage, so I need to finish my helpmate chores. :)

Blessings to you all & Have a terrific Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment