Monday, October 28, 2013

Merciful Monday

Well...I made it through. I didn't crack, but I'll be honest I have no idea how ( I know it was only by God's strength). I am in awe today of the trial of temptation that went on, and have had a few thoughts but no cravings since yesterday. I think my husband affirming the decision to either do it or shut up...was probably a big one. No he didn't say those exact words but it was to the point. For this day I have succeeded. For that I know I have been shown mercy. Thank you to all who realize how big of a deal this really was. I am now on to new adventures and steps in my story.

Concluded for today...I'm gonna choose to love my life while in the valley. :)

You'll get through what you're going through too if you know whom to trust in. (hint: not yourself)

And yet another confirmation just so happens to be in my verse of the day:

K-LOVE Radio
Monday 10/28/2013
"Lord, help!" they cried in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. He calmed the storm to a whisper and stilled the waves.
~ Psalm 107:28-29, NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment