Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thriving Thursday

...I wish that was really the truth. It should say Truth Thursday as the title. I only wondered about "starting" a blog on Wednesday...sorry :(

With that said we tackled the first day of home school today, but without all the curriculum, well; failed. Koda doesn't realize it was a "non-successful" day at school. So, have I again really gotten myself in too deep? When I printed out the lesson (because I'm still one of those that must have a book in hand and the ability to write and highlight), I about died at the length of only one lesson. I CAN'T DO THIS!!!!

I'm sure my tone, emotions, and thoughts will change around; but, when???? Soon, I hope. For those of you whom believe in the power of prayer...I need them NOW!!! Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment