Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday Mounds

The laundry is in mounds but at least separated. Now that our home school day is done and I'm feeling successful today; on to the house work. The hubby texts and states I need to go get him some meds because he isn't feeling so good. :( Sore throat, cough...yuck; we don't need that right now especially when it's summer and no insurance until the new benefits start in December. We had a confirmation that we will be traveling to El Dorado for church every Sunday...I am asking God for clarification on that. I always do unfortunately I don't just "trust" anything/one. I do know one thing when my husband tells me to write out the tithe check when we're in the middle of service, there's something very spiritual going on with him and God; and that I do trust. :) I love being married to a man whom tries so hard to let God lead in every area. For that I am giving mounds of thanks. Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment