Thursday, September 17, 2009

Why am I being stopped...........

with migraines, sick kids, full calendars, house chores, taxi service, wifely duties, and whatever else that can and should be named. I cannot find the time nor the thought process even to write anything lately! Overwhelmed by the need to make sure this NF event kicks off successfully has really worn me down. I got approval for surgery though and that brings light to the end of the "fat"........so maybe I'll have the energy to run with the NF Endurance team and do marathons someday soon! I miss blogging, it is my stress reliever! Better than any medication I have ever found. Since I quit smoking......letting the fingers run across the keyboard helps ward off those cravings that are getting farther and fewer between. I've been smoke free since August 16th. I have also lost some weight since then as well.....not to bad I don't guess....as I really would like to use food as my replacement. Well the headache is becoming too overwhelming again.....looking at the computer screen, so until I can type again; much living, laughter and love........it's because I am filling my life with such!

No comments:

Post a Comment