Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Complete craziness.............

Monkey see monkey do, right? Well Koda has decided to mock everything done and said........wow, what a way to hold accountability that I didn't nor anyone else asked for. God has humor, and I love how it works it into our lives.

I don't have any insight this morning because I can't get my mind to settle down enough to write anything productive, helpful, or thoughtful. I have laundry to do, homemade noodles to make, dishes from last night to do, plan the day accordingly as Koda and I both have doctors appointments today. Holly just emailed me from school and she's not feeling well along with an ingrown toenail that I can't get out.......it went too long and now it's really infected. Unfortunately she inherits that from my side of the family. Yuck!

I'm still smoke free, and that will continue to be a daily accomplishment and sometimes down to the minute. I'm mindlessly loosing weight just as the book said I would......it's great and I'm not even trying. Well I have more realization of what I'm doing since I have read the book. It's great and a very educational book in regards to our society; not the normal everyday need to diet and exercise book........you know eat less, move more strategy. Though we all need that reminder daily too. I haven't given up my chocolate or anything really.........it's great, and I blogged about the book before "Mindless Eating". Enough on that, now I'm hungry.

Ok, if I'm going to get anything done today I have to get all my computer stuff done and out of the way........then on to the house chores. Sorry nothing exciting, but I am praising God for another day, another breath, and another day to enjoy the blessings from Him. God bless and have a wonderful day!

Please disregard the craziness of the blogsite for now as I'm working (re-constructing) on it. I'm not so tech savvy when it comes to all this (backgrounds, etc.), thanks to Kristi first off for all her help already. You may check it one time and it'll be all crazy then the next time something else; so just enjoy the humor as I learn.

..............makes the tummy hurt with laughter! Lovin' no routine to life........just live it with joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment