Sunday, June 3, 2018

What shoes you wear matter...

where you get them, and what you believe in matters too. My experience says, we can't pick great shoes without trying them on.

I posted that I would be doing some reveals from my 150 days of silence & what had come from that time...so here's some of that. If you aren't a friend or follow me on FB/IG feel free to @releaseandbelieve, I've hyperlinked them so you can just click on either of those to do that. There's no way I can give the entire story in one post, nor will you be able to keep up with updates & understand without following along.

I posted this image on social media yesterday after being off the last 50 of the 150 days of silence. Warning, when I speak...I speak a lot from a spiritual aspect because I can't do life without that aspect; it's just who I am. If you are not a believer in Jesus', His death, resurrection, and our Creator & Heavenly Father Jehovah God then it's possible none of this makes sense to you. I will ask that if you are at all intrigued to find out where this is going, then hold on for the ride...because this may just be written just for you at just the perfect time. He loves you like that, I promise. Yep, you reading this!

When I started this 150 days of silence I really thought it was a time to get my business going in a different direction because of my word/phrase of the year "Mount Up" (read about Mount Up here), and I had asked 100 women to help me out by answering some questions. I thought it was going to be a time to work on those answers, but it ended up me praying for each and every one of those 100 women & their situations throughout that first 100 days (more to come about that). I started to get very intrigued with the number 150...and why that number. I go to the Bible every time I'm looking for answers. From that I found Noah & the Ark story with the earth flooded for 150 days, there is 150 Psalms, so I studied those while on this journey. I found it quite funny that while Noah was on the Ark, he only had his God, family & animals to speak to. He didn't have his friends, outside supports, Facebook, or Google etc. He was in silence to the rest of the world as well. Hmmm, God what are you up to in this...something tells me that I will not know until the end of this year, at least. I'm still in the process & going to journey on while taking you along. Mount up, get ready...


***REVEAL*** I wrote a book while I was away. For my friends who know me, can you believe it? I did it!! I don't know that it will ever be published for sale to the general public, but I did it! I have been led many times to write throughout my life but never completed anything that could go to an editor/printer.

So I want to give you an excerpt from my book & involves this image...

Ephesians 6:15 "and having your feet fitted with readiness that comes from the gospel of peace;"

"You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself" ~Wizard of Oz.

"I got to take a exhilarating journey down my own yellow brick road, and it went almost just as the story "The Wizard of Oz". I found through the storms in my life how I was missing an important part of successfully finding answers & having provisions for the endurance. I had wasted many moments of life being unprepared for what was to come. I'm sure you too have found yourself side swiped by situations that left you breathless, alone & without hope of what was to come.  Characters or new friends would come into my life at times of needed direction, but seemingly didn't have the qualities I thought would be helpful at the time. Boy, was I wrong...so wrong. They didn't seem to have the courage, heart, or sometimes brains to what I would chose for a friend typically. Confession, I have judged that some who seem to be insignificant to my life have been the most significant of all. I was on a journey for answers and they were my support to getting where I needed to get (at least where I thought I needed to get)...to the wizard."

Wait till you find out about the wizard, he is not as he seems...so, would you want to read such a book if it was published?

The book is called So happens...
covering topics in regards to the the stories and answers of the 100 women gave me earlier. Example topics include men, money, marriage, mothers, munchkins, and medical diagnosis'.


Crazy, huh? I have told God how CRAZY He is so much over the last 5 months with doing this. I'm glad He laughs right back at me, yep He's everything a daddy would be as I imagine because I didn't have my earthly one. Wait until you hear more of the stories, like why I shaved my hair all off. No, not to be my husbands twin. It and all of this has to do with obedience to Him, see I so lovingly fear Him. He is all powerful & always faithful...I don't want to miss all that is in store for me. So, you must get fitted with the right shoes for your journey & that only comes from one place...the gospel of peace. It's the only way to stand firm against all that could come your way. Storms are inevitable, and without being ready...you could find yourself not able to stand for a very long time. Why red? Dorothy had ruby red slippers, and mine come from the blood of Jesus whom died for you & I. See we're covered by the blood! Your sins are forgiven if you only release your fear, and ask with believing. So what would it hurt to try? Try on new shoes fit just for you so you can stand in & thru the storms that come. Peace is so comfortable!

Until next time Release it all & Believe in Him!

Until every knee bows,

XOXO

Yvonne





1 comment:

  1. My dad was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete