Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

Today I'm thankful for my  inquisitive mind. Tho it seems to never shut down and can be slow at processing, I'm able to read, write, research, study, compare, count the cost and process. I am watching many just follow whatever sounds good, looks good, feels good. Apparently the pain is great and abroad, which explains so many religions, denominations, opinions, and lifestyles. What's everybody looking for or trying to fill that one can't actually think or figure out for themselves? Not enough time? See these are my thoughts, not for you to reply. I don't need answers, I know what I think. I just wonder how many really think or even evaluate why you do what you do or think what you think or believe what you believe? Did someone teach you that? Show you that? Just say it's what you should do? I'm just a curious cat today.

No comments:

Post a Comment