Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Inner Child Revelation

Our son K...is one of the best teachers of life. I only wish I could have his disconnect of social requirements he has most days. He speaks truth to himself and others. As I've studied him along with love him...his diagnosis has been a wealth of information. It's him who God has used to heal me on so many levels.

So...there's days that the light bulb comes on & I wonder how in the world I didn't know this sooner. For example, this whole look on fitting in the world. It was passed down to me on social norms of communication, social dress, an overall social etiquette. What I didn't know was that I had the right to be different, and that I didn't have to meet these expectations of others. So while, I thought what I was taught was right...I passed that on to my own children. Now to re-train myself so I don't try to push onto the kiddo that still lives at home.

Have you ever discovered that something you were taught as a child at home wasn't the way you want to view it as an adult? You're a smart, well-rounded, and well-educated person, right? So why is it you keep making the same poor choices over and over again? I'm learning...maybe late, but never too late.

I was taught I had to fit in if I was ever going to "be" anything at all. If I didn't, I would be rejected, I would be a failure, I wouldn't be liked...you know what...all those things still happened though I did all the things I was told/taught to do. I'm not blaming my heritage at all, but I no longer agree with that concept. K belongs everywhere, but belongs no where...just as I as I hope to be brave enough to belong not fit in. Pic #2



Hello FREEDOM!

You'd never guess what was going in the diffuser at the time of this welling up in my spirit...I'm telling you...it's amazingly powerful stuff. Pic #3 Release Her/Him...life's way more fun!



#kodaskrew

📸 credit: Pic #1: This image of the inner child is on the internet in multitudes, so wasn't sure who should get the original credit. Burning Man is a festival in Nevada. The ART itself credit goes to 'Love,' by Ukrainian sculptor Alexander Milov

Want to know more? www.releaseandbelieve.com


1 comment:

  1. My dad was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete