Sunday, January 1, 2017

The impossible...

has happened! The journey of 2016 has not been all I would wish for our lives, but good things definitely happened. I promise great news is at the end of this post, but let me reflect on what really went on; so that I may never forget what God has brought us through. The end of the year pushed me over the edge, and so I took a break from social media for the last week of the year to replenish. At first I thought that week went way too fast, but in another way I was wishing it to be over. We all lost a lot of people, pets, and things this last year. I realized in this time to myself that "Replenish" should be on the daily calendar, not to be utilized when someone has already been depleted to even enjoy such a time. What should be of a help today is taking weeks maybe months to recover.

So as I looked over the photos that have been uploaded this last year...I had a moment that touched my heart like no other; we really did have a good year. Let me share some of those great times in 2016.

1. Koda graduated all therapies
2. I got to meet and become friends with some fabulous people during my time working at Heartspring.
3. We traveled many states, had a great time finally meeting our "NF twin" family whom let us crash at their place while on the journey to our daughter and her husband's home in Ft. Bragg, North Carolina.
4. I got to see my first lighthouse while visiting my daughter. We got to swim in the Atlantic Ocean, and visit several military/veteran events/parks.
5. Koda got his FM receivers for the Auditory Processing Disorder...wow, what a difference.
6. Got to go to a bridal expo with our youngest daughter whom is getting married in May. Being involved in the wedding planning is so fun.
7. Went to Branson, MO for a vacation where we went to see Moses at the Light & Sound Theatre and have dinner with the going to be our youngest daughter's in-laws. Koda got to experience go-cart racing with dad against soon to be brother in law, Sam. That was fun!
8. Hubby surprised me with a birthday gift I'll never forget while in Branson...my first helicopter ride. That while so scary was so positively life changing for me in regards to facing fears.
9. We had to move...and while that was horrid while in the moments of it; God came thru. I've blogged that 30 day journey "when God moves you".
10. Koda has got to experience having neighborhood kids to play with.
11. We had several visits from the girls. Now that is when my heart is full.
12. My husband has had full time work plus overtime to support our family while it has been clear at least for now; I'll continue to work from home.
13. Koda has got to experience suiting up and being placed in an actual go-kart. Dang short legs kept him from experiencing driving the actual kart on the track.
14. Koda also has developed and enjoyed his first experience of bowling in a league.
15. We had a roller coaster of a year with learning a new eating lifestyle of all organic, no-gmo's, grassfed, cage free, free range, clean, juicing, fresh, straight from the farm buying and garden growing food. So thankful for a job that I can work from home, that supplies us with seasonal blends, receipes, oils to have easy meals at home every single day. I love Wildtree!!

I'm sure I've left many more out, but the greatest of these are the love and support of friends, family, acquaintances, and even strangers through our most difficult of times. Thank you to each and every single one of you who make life easier to endure when seasons can be so trying, unbearable, and down right mean. May 2017 bring health, love, happiness, provisions, favor, peace and daily moments to replenish. Love you!!

So....God has done yet again what seemed impossible! We got the approval from the bankruptcy court trustee to purchase the house! We got the house!!!! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. My dad was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete